I've stayed at several hotels and B&B's in the East Lancs area, and for me, this is the BEST!! I stayed here for two months (early March to early May 2014) and I cannot praise the place enough...
ROOMS: Tastefully decorated, en suites, very comfortable beds, well equipped with flat screen tv's with inbuilt DVD players, DVDs, books, magazines, coffee making facilities, ironing board available on request (and it comes about 60 seconds later!!), desk, wardrobe with hangers etc.
LOCATION AND PARKING: Perfect position just off the M65 and just up the road from the pricier Dunkenhalgh Hotel. Parking is sufficient for the number of rooms - I only parked on the side street once in the 60 or so nights I stayed here!
FOOD: Home cooked meals are served Monday to Thursday, cooked by Gill and served by Rob. Three courses are available, good choice and variety, and specials regularly available. I must recommend the sticky toffee pudding - the best I've ever had!
SERVICE: The service by the management team of Rob and Gill is awesome. Your happiness and pleasure is their goal. They will do all they can to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. They've been in hospitality for years and it shows. A tremendous welcome is given to all.
COMMUNAL AREAS: There is a lounge which serves alcohol. I spent several nights in there with various nationalities (Irish, Scots, Welsh, German, Australian, Dutch) and had many an interesting evening. And they just installed a new flat screen tv around the time I checked out.
CLEANLINESS: Rooms immaculately clean and serviced daily, couldn't fault it at all.
What more can I say? If you're looking to stay in the East Lancashire area, for business or pleasure in Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley or the surrounding areas, Maple Lodge is the friendly and welcoming place to stay where you are not just a number!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK