Having chosen the Maple Lodge simply because it was close to the customer we had to visit the next day we were pleasantly surprised. The welcome was warm, the staff very friendly and the room was clean and well appointed. They even serve meals in the evening (which saved a drive into town). There's a choice of meals - we both went for fish and chips - which was wholesome and tasty. The place is licensed and has a small bar area too. Breakfast was very good. We'd definitely stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Q BOOK PARTNERS AND VAT registered.The 4* Guest House accommodation, friendly atmosphere and personal service will make your stay one to be remembered. We offer Bed and Breakfast services seven days a week. The house was built in the early 1700's and retains many of the original features. There are 8 en-suite bedrooms, a breakfast/dinning room, reception, and a wood panelled residents lounge with a licensed bar providing the perfect environment in which to relax after a busy day. At the rear of The Maple Lodge is our private car park with 24 hour cctv coverage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Maple Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maple Hotel Clayton Le Moors
- The Maple Lodge Clayton-Le-Moors, Lancashire, UK