“Well worth a visit”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My wife and I went here early on a Saturday night and it was very quiet but it was a bank holiday weekend, the service and the food were excellent and it was very reasonable, the owner said that the next time I came if I requested it he would make my favourite Indian meal even though it wasn't on the menu, I can recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank BuzbySkipton

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I myself have come her often when down visiting family and I absolutely love it! My partner being a great fan of hot and spicy food thought that he should try it on our most recent visit down to Lancashire.
My partner is a chef, but said that his lamb starter was the best thing he'd ever tasted! He loved it and will talks about this lamb when we go to Indian restaurants in our home town!
It was absolutely brilliant, we couldn't fault a thing! And will definitely be coming back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We have just enjoyed the buffet style meal, which was the first time we have tried this. The food was hot, tasty and pleasing to the eye.
Haroon is very nice and his staff are of excellent standard.
We have visited here dozens of times over the last 12 years and each time is just as good as the last time!
Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We visit this restaurant about 6 times a year after a meeting in the locality. Always very pleased with the good. The chef will cater for my needs, usually lots of sag and methi. The owners are very friendly and always pleased to see us, would recommend to everyone and don't be afraid to ask for your favourite dish cooked to your liking.

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Went to this restaurant with a party for a birthday. The staff were very courteous and we enjoyed the meal very much but my wife and I who do not visit Indian restaurants very often asked for a curry medium strength but what we got was very tasty but also very bland and did not taste like a curry at all. We enjoyed the meal however and will go again and try something a little stronger.