“*AMAZING*”

Brook House Hotel
Dereham, United Kingdom
“*AMAZING*”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

Well what can I say absolutely amazing, I contacted brook house hotel a couple of months before my wedding, as my venue had let me down with very little notice, the staff were absolutely amazing, as im sure you can imagine I was mortified by being let down so they calmed me down, helped me get excited again, we ended up booking the whole hotel for guests and they all said how helpful and and accommodating the staff were, they made the day so special and I will be eternally grateful to them all so thank you to all the staff at brook house hotel and keep up the good work xx

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Loughborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

We booked into the Brook House Hotel for 1 night and due to unforeseen circumstances my husband and my parents ended up staying here for 5 nights. The staff were second to none and could not have been any more helpful or accomodating. Nothing at all was too much trouble for them and they really did go beyond the extra mile. I/we have never recieved such selfless and outstanding hospitality anywhere else I/we have stayed.Their concern, empathy and understanding were beyond belief. The hotel itself was amazing. The rooms that we stayed in were large, immaculately clean and superb value for money. We would definately stay here again and recommend the Brook House Hotel to anyone without any hesitations what so ever. Thank you so much Claire, Pete and all the staff at this wonderful hotel. You really are AMAZING.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
preston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

we stayed the night after our daughters wedding and the rooms are lovely and comfortable ,staff very helpful and friendly m,we have also been to tribute nights here which are very good .
wedding package very good and well worth the cost all staff very friendly and couldnt do much more ,would recommend to stay here

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Bridport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

We stayed here en-route to Scotland. It was a great find . Our room was clean and well furnished. Some attention needed to fittings but acceptable. The food was good value and well cooked.

We especially liked the location. Apart from being easy to get back on our travels we found a superb Park (it was enormous) just across the road. What a way to unwind after the stresses of Birmingham in the rush hour.

We enjoyed our stay and it was reasonably priced to boot. The staff were friendly & helpful.

Room Tip: If noise is an issue with you ask for one away from the road.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

We stayed here for a family birthday party and it was a great place. The staff were very friendly, polite and helpful, and went out of their way to ensure we had a pleasant stay. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the food was good, and the whole atmosphere was very welcoming and relaxing. I can't understand any negative comments about this hotel, as it was a lovely hotel and our party had a brilliant time. Unlike many larger or more corporate hotels, the Brook House Hotel really did have the personal touch and I can highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Lancs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

I recently celebrated my very own 'Golden Jubilee' at the Brookhouse & I cant fault it.
It is a lovely venue; the staff go out of their way to be helpful and everyone is so friendly & welcoming. I had guests from far & wide stay over for the night & they were all impressed with the rooms, the staff & the hotel.
The food was excellent, the hospitality was excellent & everybody at Brook House went out of their way to make the evening very special.
Excellent value for money, the staff all go that extra mile & we will definitely be visiting again very soon.
Thank You to you all.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

Excellent birthday party venue, all our guest were made very welcome, and on arrival, my husband who's surprise birthday party it was, had not idea what to expect. The staff and DJ were excellent throughout the evening. The buffet was great and also the breakfast. Our room was also great with everything you need for an overnight or longer stay.

Room Tip: Our room had a view facing the front looking out over the main road, we did'nt find it noisy
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clayton-le-Woods
Holiday Inn Express Preston South
Hallmark Hotel Preston Leyland
Premier Inn Preston South (Craven Drive) Hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Samlesbury Hotel
Macdonald Tickled Trout Hotel
Shaw Hill Hotel, Golf & Country Club

Been to Brook House Hotel? Share your experiences!