Firstly, Lovely building, plenty parking, huge potential, rooms relativley nice with good shower facility, nice rear views, Food nice enough with the exception of starter which was laced in excessive garlic dressing
On arrival, Barely greeted, No early check in available for wedding Guests Needing to change at 11am for 12pm service. Earliest check in 3pm
Wedding co-ordinator too loud and better suited to a working mans club. not suited to this Establishment.
Small farm type yard? within grounds, Noisy Dogs at times both there and across the road, allthough the ones across the road are a fair distance away from the Hotel
Some Inexperienced Bar staff, some cocktails unavailable
Worst of all, Woken up at exactly 4am by tables and chairs being moved in the function room beneath the majority of Guest rooms, highly inconsiderate, this lasted for over 30 minutes. Needless and ameautrish.
Oh and if someone could clean the stains on the coveing above and to the right of where Couples get married that would be great!
At £95 for two people bed and breakfast had it not been for the dissapointments, I could otherwise recommend it.
Felt an inpersonal affair for such a special day. Unfortunate for such a nice place with huge potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star country house hotel providing luxury accommodation at the heart of the fabulous Ribble Valley. Our big idea for bringing this magnificent 15th Century manor house back to life was to take it back to its roots and make it feel like a home again. Somewhere that looks and feels like it belongs to somebody. Stunning interior design and decoration perfectly complement the ancient architectural features to create a contemporary country house hotel. Both effortlessly beautiful and unashamedly romantic. The ambience is quite unique. It is certainly luxurious and feels exclusive but the luxury and exclusivity are open to all. From a relaxing morning coffee or afternoon tea, to lunch or dinner and for everything in between. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Mitton Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitton Hall Hotel Clitheroe
- Mitton Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire