Cannot rate highly enough. I certainly liked Clitheroe but the accommodation at the Inn at the Station made it outstanding. From a very warm welcome on a cold day to being shown a superb and spotlessly clean and well furnished room all set this place up excellently. Breakfast from 8:30 to 9:30 was a bit early but certainly worth while - I love my cooked breakfast and the Inn's was a great addition to the higher charts of cooked breakies around the UK (abroad doesn't count - they never do Black Pudding ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Victorian building located in the centre of the lovely market town of Clitheroe. Now restored into a smart and stylish modern British Inn. We have seven lovely en-suite guest rooms located on our first and second floors. Individually furnished – we can accommodate families, couples and single guests – catering for business clients and tourists. We serve simple, fresh food in our bar/restaurant – all our meals are homemade, cooked fresh to order and many of our ingredients are sourced from local suppliers. We offer a Children’s menu with healthy, freshly made choices. Our bar is vibrant and well-stocked with a large choice of cask ales and international beers and lagers – awarded Cask Marque status. Our wines are well chosen and our freshly ground coffee is always available with a piece of cake! We have highchairs, baby change and disabled facilities and a small car park is available for our guests. Eat, Sleep, Drink and Meet – you will always be assured of a real warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Station Hotel Clitheroe
- Inn At The Station Clitheroe, Lancashire