“Excellent Sunday meal”

Price range: US$13 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Set in the heart of the Ribble Valley, The Villa is renowned for its authentic Italian cusine. A family run business which opened in 2007, prides itself on using only the finest ingredients many of which are sourced locally when possible. The Villa is open 7 evenings a week, lunch is served Friday to Sunday offering a 2 course lunch for £12.95. The fantastic special set menu is also available Monday to Thursday 5.00pm to 7.00pm. Our a la carte menu is extensive offering a variety of freshly prepared dishes cooked to order. Fresh fish is a speciality. There is a large on site car park, with disabled parking & access with facilites all located on the ground floor. The Villa is the perfect location for all of your family celebrations & business meetings. Reservations advisable although not always necessary.
Whalley, United Kingdom
“Excellent Sunday meal”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Villa is a restaurant my wife and I have visited many times and we have always enjoyed a fabulous meal. This is a restaurant with a friendly, Italian family feeling. The owner, Pino, always makes one feel welcome and does all he can to ensure that your visit will be remembered.
The restaurant is always clean and well presented with staff who ensure you are well looked after. The food is all you would want and more. Enticing, high quality and full of fantastic flavours, whether you are having pizza, pasta or, as I did, a delicious Lamb Shank.
If you are in or near Clitheroe, please pay a visit and you will not be disappointed.
Also if the weather is good, there is a large outdoor patio with plenty of seating.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank BrockhallBob

Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“my favourite”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Have eaten here many times; always good.From the minute you walk through the door you relax in the surroundings of a friendly family run restaurant. Excellent freshly cooked food, happy friendly service. I am taking my family for lunch to celebrate my wife's seventieth birthday; it's my grandchildren's favourite!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank JMB477
“Super night out with the girls!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Visited the villa on a busy Saturday night and had a smashing time good company food and drink.
The Staff are always so friendly we had a great time, this was my second visit and will visiting again very soon!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Joancafefan
Blackburn
“Quiet Birthday meal”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Tuesday evening birthday meal. Only a few tables taken. Lovely and intimate just what we wanted. We always go to the villa for special occasions and always will. The food is delicious. We have our favourites which are always on the menu but sometimes get adventurous and try a special. We have not had a bad meal here yet and I don't think we ever will. The garlic bread with Rosemary and rock salt is to die for. They do the best calamari I've tasted in England. The lamb and steaks are cooked to perfection. We love a Saturday night with the buzz and atmosphere but also occasionally it's nice to go when it's quiet. I just can't fault it.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Katfoster
Burnley, United Kingdom
“My weekend treat !”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We made a reservation over the phone,While we ordered our food we sat outside in the garden terrace,its so lovely outside,sipping my wine. The service and quality of the food is outstanding, I had the seabass it was superb. would highly recommend The Villa to anyone wanting to have some wonderful food. Hope we can return soon. Wish this restaurant was in Burnley!!!

• Visited April 2014