“Always satisfies my tastebuds.!”
Review of Amy's Delicatessen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amy's Delicatessen
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Quality Delicatessen and Bakery. We stock bread, olives, cheeses, condiments, rotisserie chicken, homemade sausage rolls, pasties and other bakery produce. We have a wide selection of sandwiches with a choice of breads.We hope you enjoy the warm welcome into our Aladins cave of goodies!!
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Wether I fancy something light and healthy or filling and tasty there's always a fab choice and I'm always 100% happy with what ever it is I get.!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Lovely selection. Very warm and welcoming. Flapjacks to die for. Wonderful bread. Overall - Excellent.
Janet Halfpenney

1  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Amy and Toni are knowledgeable friendly and good to deal with. They have a tasty range of artisan breads, cooked meats and my favourite, stuffed peppers. I tried their special Balsamic vinegar and was amazed. Their cooked chicken id very tasty and so are their Scotch eggs. Lovely shop lovely people!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

In Whalley for a walk, feeling peckish and stumbled on Amy's Deli. The best sausage rolls I've had in a very long time. 'Rolls' is plural because I greedily had two, in my defense they aren't huge, quality rather than quantity. The one with caamelised onions in it was an instant transport to the suasage butties we used to make on bonfire night. My wife's sandwich was, and I quote, lovely, too.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Brill all round deli= great friendly staff and well stocked, Lovely cheese selection and the Olives will not be beat , Worth a visit,