No photo provided
Brunch Time Cafe Takeaway
Ranked #104 of 143 Restaurants in Clitheroe
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Excellent staff, excellent service and a must-go if you are visiting the clitheroe area. Always look forward to the wide variety of meals from the home made soup choices to the big belly buster breakfasts!
-Larry Fisherman

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Early Monday morning getting off the Motorway taking a nice drive through the spectacular countryside ultimately leading through Clitheroe. Thank goodness I did. What a lovely experience. Driving up Moor Lane I spotted a sandwich board advertising 'Brunch Time' cafe.
I had been looking for a decent sandwich shop for ages during my travels of the UK. Brunch Time has a good selection of fresh sandwich ingredients displayed for your choice. A fantastic black board menu, easy to read, a good selection. I had the best Latte (I had two) of my 5 week trip (I had a lot of coffee stops) I had travelled 2,300 miles around England and Scotland.
The Brunch Time English Breakfast was modestly priced and the right portion.It tasted really nice.
As I sat enjoying my breakfast three other chaps (locals) came in and ordered their "Full English". They obviously knew what they're asking for and why.
This small interment cafe seats six. Jane and Steve made me welcome, I felt comfortable, enjoyed the easy conversation (even with our accents being so different to one another's) and personalised service. This is how is it meant to be. Nice people, nice food, nice experience.
Don't go there expecting the world. You get back what you put out there.
Go to Brunch Time with honesty and pleasantry - you won't be disappointed.
Post Code - B87 1BE (for your sat nav)
Congratulations to them and a Big Thank You. Pete

1  Thank P M
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Have been going to brunch time for years now and have never been disappointed, best full English I've ever had quality meats hearty portions low prices, perfect. So good even has a dedicated butty day at my work now which everyone looks forward to!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We have used Brunch Time now for over a year, to deliver on a daily basis to our company. They are brilliant! The food is always fantastic and there is a great selection including wonderful homemade soups. The service is second to none, Steve and Jane are always happy and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. An excellent family run business. Well done, I would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank HattonClaire
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Excelent food and plenty of it, fantastic value for money, service with a smile and all tastes catered for, try the home made soups and for the larger appetite the belly buster breakfast. Steve, Jane and staff are always there with a reay smile, eat in or take away, a must for anyone visiting Clithereo