We have just returned from a wedding at the Hotel. We stayed overnight and agree with all the previous comments. The Hotel is set in beautiful grounds. The staff were very helpful and polite. Unfortunately the rooms still have not been refurbished and some are quite shabby. Ours was a decent size, but the rooms that my son and daughter stayed in were very small for double rooms. The shower over the bath was not very powerful. We were in room 37, which was directly above the bar and was very noisy. However the public areas were lovely along with the lounge, which was very comfortable.
The food was very good. If it does have a refurbishment, it will be a lovely place for a weekend break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having being sympathetically restored to its former glory, the property is now a stunning wedding and function venue which can be yours exclusively! Eaves Hall is a magnificent building surrounded by beautiful gardens amidst the sensational Ribble Valley. The exquisite interior design compliments the splendour of the original features with an air of contemporary country house luxury... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eaves Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaves Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Eaves Hall Hotel Clitheroe