I stayed here for my cousin's wedding reception last weekend and it is a very nice place to stay. The gardens are big and attractive, the single bed in my room was so comfortable and the bathroom was almost the same size as the room - the shower was good and the whole place was clean and well presented. The three-course meal for the wedding was also good. The price (£63) is good value for what you get in such a lovely place. Staff friendly.
The only reason this hotel got 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the problems we had when checking in; as you walk into the entrance hall there is no sign that tells you where reception is.. we were told check-in time was 2pm but my room was not ready until 2.50pm, which meant I had to rush to get ready as the wedding started at 3.20pm. Not a massive issue but something that did let it down slightly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having being sympathetically restored to its former glory, the property is now a stunning wedding and function venue which can be yours exclusively! Eaves Hall is a magnificent building surrounded by beautiful gardens amidst the sensational Ribble Valley. The exquisite interior design compliments the splendour of the original features with an air of contemporary country house luxury... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eaves Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaves Hall Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Eaves Hall Hotel Clitheroe