Eaves Hall
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Clitheroe
See available hotels
Swan & Royal(Clitheroe)
View Hotel
All reviewswedding venuewedding breakfastbride and groombridal suitesnooker tablebeautiful groundsamazing weddingevening receptionexclusive usefrom start to finishbeautiful venuedaughters weddingco ordinatorsbeeffamily and friendswedding receptioncannot fault
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We held our daughter's wedding reception last Saturday at Eaves Hall and it was the most perfect day ever. All of our family and friends found the whole experience the "best wedding ever" and this was due to the fantastic venue, superb food, excellent service and the most amazing rooms. Would like to give special mention to Jen and Barry for their help.
The intimacy of the dining room created a really buzzing atmosphere during our meal, which never left us all evening and everyone form the bride and groom to the families ( and the little grandchildren) present all found themselves enjoying great music, great beer and lots of wonderful conversations which all go together to make up a fantastic time.
I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to enjoy their wedding day in an outstandingly beautiful location with superb staff to enable you to get the most from your day.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stuart R
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Me, my husband and all our guests I think would agree that a wedding at Eaves Hall is truly amazing. All our guests commented on what a fantastic day they had (we've even had thank you cards that gush about the venue and how fantastic the staff were). It's not only the stunning yet contemporary venue and the gorgeous food (make sure to do the taster menu event but don't eat for a day in the run up as it's all so delicious) that make it fantastic it also the amazing professional team that made everything run smoothly I can't thank them all enough - If you are thinking of getting married this is the place to do it!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emily D
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We recently had our wedding here and couldn't fault it. The food was amazing, the staff were amazing (thanks to Jen and Barry) and the building itself was amazing. Thanks for an amazing day.

We were left wanting for nothing and the service was top notch. The rooms were superb.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank b2dan
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Had my wedding here mid September and I just wanted to write to say firstly thank you very much to all the staff and secondly encourage anyone looking on here thinking about having your wedding at Eaves hall to do it!
We were very lucky to stay here for two nights, the first night being a birthday celebration of the mother of the groom but also this allowed all of our family and friends who had traveled from all over the place to come together, relax get to know each other and also the ceremony was at 11.30am so just gave every extra time in the morning.
The day itself was fantastic!! I could not fault a single thing it was everything I have ever dreamed of and more. The food on both nights was amazing, the disco was amazing, the service amazing but the best thing I think is the building, it just took my breath away as soon as i saw it, now its not the first time a building has done this but for the first time I was not disappointed when I walked in, there were no dowdy carpets and curtains to put me off, just amazing rooms. the ceremony and reception rooms are amazing, the mirrors are beautiful and really add to the room. The bedrooms are fabulous and from what the guests said the majority have been renovated now. The grounds are amazing so many of our guest commented on what a beautiful place it was which is exactly what i was hoping!
The only hitch of the whole day was that the wedding planner did not turn in the day of my wedding, which i was not told until the day after! But I have to say with how fabulous Barry was I didn't even notice!
I think he thought I was mad when we rocked up with two cars and a van full of stuff, for my whacky ideas for favours but he listened so he understood and starting helping us unload. He was very complimentary about the ideas we had, he was very calm considering he must have been feeling the pressure, and considering how many weddings he must see I genuinely believed how sincere he was when he wished us well, and said i looked nice etc. A special thank you to Barry for looking after us so well!! also a thanks to Andrew who looks after us all well in the night time.
Breakfast was great, everyone is still talking about the wedding now and cant speak highly enough of your venue.
My only disappointment is I can't come back!
I was going to go for mitton hall as we could go back for anniversaries etc but I could not resist the charms of eaves hall but one day i hope to return for some celebration!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vicky C
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We recently attended a wedding here and everything was really lovely - the venue was beautiful and the staff were very friendly - a couple of them were a little bit inexperienced and nervous, but very nice nonetheless .
The room we stayed in was beautiful, spacious and very clean. My only slight criticisms would be that the the breakfast on the second day was really cold ( maybe the chaffing trays weren't working properly ) and also on the day of the wedding I went up to my room whilst the maids were in cleaning and they had all the doors to several rooms propped open which meant that not only could everyone peer into your room, but also that all your personal possessions were open for anyone to go in and help themselves !! Admittedly all the people were staying were guests at the wedding but I don't think its good practice! But that aside it was a beautiful venue, great food for the wedding breakfast, lovely staff , and gorgeous grounds ! Would recommend it .

Stayed: September 2013