All reviews sunday lunch old house grounds are beautiful lovely hotel rooms are comfortable hidden gem main building wedding venue fabulous food whole experience pudding per head three courses master of ceremonies first rate evening meal pleasant stay
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a fabulous sunday lunch here today the service is superb and excellent quality. The food was of the highest quality and well presented. Very busy but still organised and no lack service, one of the key things is that they have a huge number of staff so we felt well looked after.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here on Mother's day. We had a table for eight people and the restaurant was very busy but the service was very slick without being rushed. The food was beautifully presented and very tasty and given the large numbers being catered for that day I could not fault it. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MartinLoS
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We live in the North East and regularly visit friends in Egerton. The highlight of our weekend has to be a trip to Astley Bank for a meal. The menu is always varied and interesting, the food of a very high standard and just the right amount and the staff are always welcoming and professional. I love having a drink and hors d'oeuvres in the lounge before the meal and coffee and petit fours afterwards. We are going again in a couple of week's time and I'm really looking forward to it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Used the conference facilities and stayed for one night.

Room was lovely - some of our party had jacuzzi baths in their rooms, I did not (room 20).

Only downside was the party going on in the upstairs room which kept me awake until 4.15am & seeing as I had to be at breakfast for 8, I was not too happy about it! You could also hear people using the toilet in the rooms above you.

Food was amazing at dinner and breakfast. The cakes throughout the day were gorgeous too!

Conference facilities are good, only criticisms I have are that the rooms were very hot and stuffy & the windows could not be opened. Also we used the harrow rugby room downstairs for 2 days and it was not cleaned in the evening - our dirty tea cups and glasses were still there the following morning. Also the wifi access was appalling in there. It was only good in the conference rooms near reception and was not available in the bedrooms at all.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Amiee77
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My hysband booked our meal for our 23rd wedding anniversary has we have been several times before with friends.so we new we was in for a treat, but have to say it was much better than we remembered. The food was delicious,the service and staff 1st class the surroundings amazing and the new deco just topped it all off needless to say we had a wonderful time and would highly recommend to anyone looking for 5★.we will be returning with friends very shortly.

• Stayed: February 2014