You get what you pay for with Premier Inn and whilst on a budget they have still managed to produce some decent hotels. These can work out really good value of you get them for £29 a night!
Good staff, ok food, ok bar and rooms not bad. If there are any problems the staff deal with them VERY quickly and if you get a sleepless night because of the problems you get a full refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handy hub for all your travels in Lancashire, the Premier Inn Hotel Blackburn Central puts you in a cracking spot for Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool and everything in between. You'll be perfectly placed for all the sights of the cities - including the big events at Ewood Park and the Ice Arena. Plus you'll have easy access to the key edge-of-town business locations - including Vital Energy, Crown Paints and the Royal Blackburn Hospital. And whenever you're ready, we'll be waiting with a warm welcome, a hearty meal and extra comfy rooms. Directions: Situated directly off M65(J4). Take the 1st exit down Eccleshill Road, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Oakenhurst Farm Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Blackburn South Hotel Darwen
- Premier Inn Darwen
- Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel Darwen, Lancashire