This hotel is average. The rooms are dark. Stayed here twice now. If you are trying to work in the low voltage lamps, forget it. The TV is very old and you cannot even access a TV Guide, so you will need Wi-Fi access to get on line and check out the TV......if you can see it....it is very small. On the plus side, the staff are wonderful and the check in service a breeze. You have to pay for Wi fi or bring your own with Premier Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A handy hub for all your travels in Lancashire, the Premier Inn Hotel Blackburn Central puts you in a cracking spot for Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool and everything in between. You'll be perfectly placed for all the sights of the cities - including the big events at Ewood Park and the Ice Arena. Plus you'll have easy access to the key edge-of-town business locations - including Vital Energy, Crown Paints and the Royal Blackburn Hospital. And whenever you're ready, we'll be waiting with a warm welcome, a hearty meal and extra comfy rooms. Directions: Situated directly off M65(J4). Take the 1st exit down Eccleshill Road, the hotel is on the left. Next to the Oakenhurst Farm Brewers Fayre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Blackburn South Hotel Darwen
- Premier Inn Darwen
- Premier Inn Blackburn South (M65, J4) Hotel Darwen, Lancashire