It was some years since we last attended a wedding at Farington Lodge. Since it has been extensively but sympathetically extended. From checking in (Sunday) at reception to leaving the following morning we experienced efficient, courteous and helpful staff. Staffing levels were excellent, you didn't get the feeling prevalent in some hotels nowadays, that the are operating with the bare minimum. All guests commented on the large bedrooms, and the excellent bathrooms. Bar prices a little steep? but hey, it is rather a splendid venue with nice public rooms. One complaint! the black pudding at breakfast was very bland, unforgivable when Marsdens is only a few miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Farington Lodge Hotel is a charming Georgian house with 27 en-suite bedrooms,nine bedrooms in the original house including two four poster suites, and eighteen opulent executive bedrooms. Hosting one wedding a day, up to 150 guests in the exclusive Jubilee Suite, we offer the complete package, licensed for civil ceremonies, including the new garden wedding pavilion, sited in three acres of magnificent landscaped gardens, this unique venue is conveniently located for guests traveling by road, rail or air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Farington Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farington Hotel Farington
- Farington Lodge Hotel Lancashire