“wonderful day and night in Blackpool victoria hospital”
Review of Yum Yum

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yum Yum
Ranked #64 of 86 Restaurants in Fleetwood
Reviewed 25 January 2017

we ordered the box chef special mixed kebab, and a special kebab, and a large chips ( the chips came in a small burger box through hungry house we asked for salad and no cabbage when the food arrived it had a lot of cabbage and no lettuce and the small pieces of meat and it was cold we asked for extra nan and we got pitta, phoned up and they changed it and when it came back all we got was cucumber onion and tom they said they dont do lettuce.. we replied its is not a salad then. he said what do u want me to do go to asda and get one.. i said yes please. he came back my husband ate the food. at am he woke up in agony and covered in big hives on his arm and leg, by am his chest and back was covered. by 11 am head to toe he ended up going into the 111 treatment twice. by the wed morning he could hardly breath 999 was called and he was taken to hospital put on a drip with drugs and steroids. we dont know if it was the food, the additives E220 - E228 or the hygine of the place or the staff. but looking on the food.gov website they are only a 3 star. AVOID THIS PLACE. thank god i never ate mine.a report has gone into wyre borough council and it has been reported.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

ordered large chicken kebab and a large donor kebab, these were minute smallest ive ever seen, the salad was just cabbage, this has to be the worse kebab shop in town. more like yuk yuk

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Was having movie night with my daughter ordered chicken kebab and chips for myself my daughter got diner kebab and chips, the chips was cold and under cooked chicken kebab was chewy and diner kebab looked disgusting both went in the bin. I wouldn't mind it had a 5 star rating on hungry horse site I wouldn't even give it a 1 Star.

1  Thank Leanne C