“Satisfied”

The Bay at North Euston Hotel
Ranked #8 of 77 Restaurants in Fleetwood
Cuisines: British, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
greater manchester
“Satisfied”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent service from barman ,had lightbite haddock and chips ,my wife had lasagna both meals very good.
The chips tasted as if they had been just defrosted and not fresh cut potatoes which was a bit disappointing for me.
Will still call on next visit to Fleetwood,perhaps they will use fresh spuds if they read this
5/3/14

2 Thank cronkey

Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“A lovely festive meal”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My parents, daughter and myself had a meal at the Bay on Christmas Eve. The eating area is very big with plenty of room for parties or smaller groups of people and ample space for a wheelchair. The meal we chose was a 3 course meal which had plenty of choices. The food was well prepared and presented. The service was excellent, as was the meal. My family were most impressed and plan on going to eat there again. The prices were good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Helnw48
Fleetwood
“Very lovely family pre Christmas lunch”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

We are regulars at the Euston. This lunchtime 4 of us had lunch in the Bay as a pre Christmas treat.
The Rossall room was full of diners enjoying a Christmas lunch and the Vantini room was set up for another function.
The food was great, substantial portions very tasty, so filling that 2 of us had no sweet and 2 others shared a portion of the very delicious lemon tart.
The Christmas decorations were low key but lovely. Our only criticism was that the service was a little slow but the food was worth waiting for.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Vectis8
greater manchester
“Very satisfdied”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

On the 30/11/13 my wife and I had lunch in the Victoria bar.Some what apprehensive as the last time
it was rubbish.,I had my usual fish and chips and my wife had jacket potatoe and tuna filling .
The Fish was superb with crispy batter and the chips were home cooked (not the frozen import type ).My wifes meal was also superb .
The meal was well served by pleasant staff and very enjoyable.
We will continue to have lunch here on our regular visits to Fleetwood.
Keep up the good work.
Cronkey

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank cronkey
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing Sunday Roast”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I walked Five miles from Cleveleys to Fleetwood and we were naturally hungry and thirsty at the end of the walk. We needed somewhere to eat and saw the Euston Hotel. It is built on a corner and is curved and does not look much from the outside. It has single glazed windows and the paint was peeling. I did not know what to expect as we are experienced restaurant eaters and eat out at least twice a week. I wasn't actually expecting much but we were hungry. What a surprise we had. The hotel is admittedly old fashioned with creamy coloured moulded plastic wash hand basins in the women's lavatory accompanied by a maroon carpet which has flowers all over it and a violently patterned wall covering. However we sat in very comfy chairs in the restaurant and had one of the most delicious Sunday roast dinners we have ever had. The staff were very pleasant and only forgot to bring us napkins, otherwise they were very well trained. The service was like greased lightening and everything was home made. We both thought the food was amazing and although parts of the hotel are in need of a makeover the food is worth going for. Lovely ambiance. Oh yes it was clean which is always a bonus.

• Visited November 2013