“weekend with the Grandchildren”
Review of North Euston Hotel

North Euston Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fleetwood
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed at the North Euston for a weekend with our grandchildren plus the dog. I cannot understand any complants about the staff at all. Every member of staff from the Receptionists to the lady cleaning the rooms were pleasant , helpful and efficient,especially Kath and Andy in the Dining Room. The family room was fine and I was relieved that it had separate rooms for us and the kids. The food was really good and I did not find the drinks expensive at all(see Julie1306). We really enjoyed our stay an will definately be back. The only thing, although our dog Rory was allowed in the lounge it was difficult to get a drink from the bar when my husband was on his own with the dog
,perhaps a small section of the bar could be used. It's only a small thing and I do understand the reason it's dog free ,it certainly didn't spoil our stay.

Room Tip: Room 70 is a good family room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DREDA117
There are newer reviews for North Euston Hotel

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was quoted £49 for a double room with breakfast on the phone when I booked the hotel for 2 nights for a special group weekend - this was to be the special rate for the group weekend. On checking in and on checking out I was told the bill would be £158 instead of £98 as agreed on the telephone. This was for a double room with breakfast that overlooked the car park with a weak, luke-warm shower. I was told that a mistake had been made on the telephone. The service in the hotel at breakfast time was abysmal. The order for a cooked meal was not taken on the first morning until 15 minutes after finishing cereal and arrived another 15 minutes after that. On the 2nd morning we ordered the cooked breakfast as we sat down but it did not arrive until 30mins. later.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea and double check the price.
1  Thank ChesterStAndrew
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a lovely stay at the hotel,staff very friendly,our room was very clean and had a lovely sea view,the food was lovely and they catered for my coeliac's,it was so nice and friendly that we spent most of our time there.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you're in Fleetwood on a Sunday evening get down to the North Euston Hotel bar for the fab quiz night for all ages with Steve M..lots of music, film, pictures fun and great prizes..well worth a visit

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

tables had dirty glasses and plates on them - no-one appeared to be clearing tables. One waitress cleaned a table because a couple asked if she could wipe the table they were sat at - but didn't bother collecting glasses etc from other tables!.. service was poor drinks expensive and despite there being a quiz on - there was no atmosphere! The ladies toilets have not been updated since goodness knows when!!!! Very sad to see the Euston this way,especially when there is a lack of good pubs/eating places in the town!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel, and, my second visit here, is lovely, friendly, comfortable and very welcoming. Excellent breakfast. Good value. Get off the wifi and just relax I would say. I like the fact that it isn't part of an anonymous chain. The architectural features are amazing if you just look around you.

Room Tip: Bay view. So beautiful and peaceful.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great location, plentiful free parking, but the room I had was very shabby and uninspiring. The bar is friendly and bright with a good selection of everything, and a decent (standard fare) bar menu. And my biggest gripe; the wi-fi didn't work in the room, so I checked out after one night. There's not a lot of choice in Fleetwood, so if you have to go there this is probably as good as it gets.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hypnotist
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fleetwood
Briardene Hotel
#37 of 73 in Blackpool
The Seven Stars Hotel
The Seven Stars Hotel
#2 of 2 in Poulton Le Fylde

Been to North Euston Hotel? Share your experiences!