“Brilliant ”
Review of Fleetwood Market

Fleetwood Market
Ranked #7 of 26 things to do in Fleetwood
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Brilliant in and out door market that caters for everyone young or old, there is plenty to see and do as well as brilliant places to eat. A real must see even if it's only once, market is open Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Saturday. Again a must visit.....

All reviews
"my mum"
"rainy day"
"couple of hours"

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We came here 3 years ago and thought we would see if this was as good. We were a little disappointed. Yes, there were lots of stalls but most of it was the same items. Nice to walk around for an hour but nothing spectacular.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

A lovely way to spend a few hours, just about everything under this roof and sooooo much too look at, there's also an outside area as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Chose 4 cards from 2 boxes saying 28p each or 4 for a £1. When I went to pay the stallholder was busy chatting and ignored me at first. When she took the cards she told me they were £1.12p and when I politely said they were from the box with the 4 for a £1 I was told the stall was the cheapest on the market and the only cards at that price were in front of her, they couldn't sell them all for that, I didn't have to buy them and I shouldn't tell her about her stock. Amazed at the tirade, I didn't argue but paid the extra money.As I walked away I was told to check the sign as I went past. As both signs said 4 for £1 I took both of them back to her. Now it may have been that you needed 4 from each box which I didn't have, I would have accepted that happily, but all she said "we have a right one here, probably can't read properly". Before I could say anything she came round took the cards out of my hands and said I'll give you the money back. Which she did. I have used this market for 20 years and previously found the stallholders friendly and helpful. I am shocked and disappointed at the treatment I received today.

10  Thank FlashG123