“Staff with a smile.”

Just Vintage Tea Room Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: International, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We specialise in serving quality food and beverages, from local suppliers, where possible. All our cakes and soups are homemade by us. Come try our Afternoon Tea with Complementary Prosecco, or one of our Fabulous Seafood Platters...
Reviewed 20 July 2014

A small group of us stopped off while cycling around the Ribble Valley for refreshments. It took a while to decide just what to order as It all sounded good. The staff were fantastic, friendly, always had a smile on their face, interacted well with us and I noticed with the other customers too. I could tell they enjoy their jobs and staff morale is high. After finally deciding, I opted for the bacon and stilton panini. This came with a side salad, which had berries in. This was a nice touch and went well with the salad. The panini I loved. I finished my meal and had to have a sweet. Carrot cake it was and went down well. All the food was home made and all my cycle friends said it was nice. The owner came out for a chat, before we set off back on our bikes. We will be returning next time were passing. Highly recommended.

Lisa S, Owner at Just Vintage Tea Room Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am glad you enjoy your time at the Tea Room Cafe and hope to see you soon.
regards

There are newer reviews for Just Vintage Tea Room Cafe

Reviewed 12 July 2014

What can I say, my title says it all. Our visit this afternoon for me was a special one as it is only the second time I have been out for tea properly since my cancer treatment is now near to completion, my visit to a cafe/restaurant last Saturday, near to Just Vintage was a complete let down, today made up for that and this "other" cafe/restaurant has a lot to live up to.
I had the afternoon tea which was excellent and value for money and my husband had the pea and Mint soup and a sandwich, he said it was very good.
The owner is a delight and the young lady that took our order was very friendly and efficient. We were made to feel very welcome.
We sat outside which was lovely, I felt like I was on holiday.
This is a gem of a place, I cannot recommend highly enough, we will be back and hopefully very soon as the menu was excellent and reasonable.
The owner who we spoke to for a short time today will never know how special this was for me and made me feel so much better. What a change to have such nice people running such a lovely place. Thank you so much! X

Lisa S, Owner at Just Vintage Tea Room Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you, so very much for this incredible review. I was extremely humbled by it. I am so pleased you had a lovely time, and myself and my little Tea Room Cafe could make you feel a little better for that short while. Take care and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Lisa, the owner, gave my girlfriend and I a warm welcome when we visted here late on a sunday afternoon. We ordered paninis with cakes to follow. The food was well prepared and really tasty. Many cafes prepare a token side salad to accompany their food but not here. The baby salad leaves, blueberries & strawberries were lovely and fresh and had a very moreish salad dressing on it. We had a slice of carrot cake and chocolate brownie to follow and i'd definately recommend both. I'd recommend this cafe not only for the warm welcome and excellent service but also because the food is really good value and very tasty indeed. I'll definately be back for more.

Lisa S, Owner at Just Vintage Tea Room Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for your very kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your time at the Tea Room Cafe.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Booked a table for my daughters birthday today. All of us given a warm friendly welcome. Foid and drinks were freshly made and really tasty (best cauliflower cheese I have had). Nothing was too much trouble - made our daughter birthday feel. Highly recommended for any occasion. l

Thank you for your kind review. I am so pleased you had a lovely time and I made your daughters birthday a happy one.

Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Only called in for coffee and cake but definitely will return.
What a wonderfully warm welcome and the most delicious scones made from an old traditional
recipe, yummy!

Nina and simon from Mellor

Thank you for your kind review. The scones are very moreish I agree.