“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Garstang
Preston
“Great stay”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Lovely room furnished to a high standard and very comfortable with a good breakfast. The restaurant served a good selection of home cooked food and we found the staff friendly and efficient. Will definitely visit again. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 8 and was lovely, comfortable and clean
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lee1966Preston
TEL1478, Owner at Crofter's Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
I am so pleased that you took the time to write such a kind and useful review. As a family owned hotel it is great that the efforts of all our lovely staff are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at the Crofters again soon. kind regards Nicola Cheetham - Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Brilliant wedding on 22 feb bar staff brilliant . Rooms are very clean but on my return to my room there was no hot water. I mentioned it to the reseption in the morning. There repley was very rude and dam right degrading not just to me but also to the other guests in are group. Including the bride and groom.will not be returning

• Stayed February 2014
TEL1478, Owner at Crofter's Hotel, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
We love weddings and parties at the Crofters as much as you do and I am glad that you had such a great time!
Our lovely night porter that you spoke to does have a strong West Midlands accent and I apologise if this came over as abrupt, as that certainly is not intended. We hope to welcome you at the Crofters again in the future. Kind regards Nicola Cheetham
Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014

On the plus side the room and furnishings were very nice. However when needing to leave for onward journey in the very early hours of 11 Jan 2014 there was some rather discourteous service. As a female I expect to be assisted and enabled to feel comfortable. Whilst I'm sorry to say this I suggest some staff training in this area.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Got together with friends for NYE and was not disappointed. Food excellent, staff charming and entertainment had us on our feet all night. An overnight stay in very spacious rooms and a good breakfast. Congratulations Crofters, we will definitely be back

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
TEL1478, Owner at Crofter's Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
We had a great night too. Thanks for highlighting the great food that we do too. Our background of fine dining restaurants means that we are able to offer homemade, appealing and most importantly flavoursome food, to all functions, whatever the budget.
We look forward to seeing you again at further function.
Kind regards, Nicola - Owner
Bury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had a great Christmas party at the Crofters Hotel the function room was done out lovely,we had really good food and service also the entertainment was great you can stay at this hotel but as we live near we had a taxi home. There were 14 in our party but the room was full with other party goers all different age groups but a good time was had by all. As I said we did not stay over so cannot comment on the rooms but I am sure if the venue is anything to go by they will fine. I t would be a great place to hold a wedding or other celebration. Had a great jingle bell time give it try sometime.

Room Tip: As never stayed cannot give a tip.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
TEL1478, Owner at Crofter's Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Its always good to get such great comments from a "serial reviewer". The Christmas party nights are great fun and the large numbers of people certainly adds to the atmosphere. The stage lends itself well to the great acts that we have had on this year, which, along with the DJ makes for a great night. Book early for next year, as we get very busy!
Hope to see you and your lovely party again.
Nicola - Owner
Cumbria
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I booked a night's accommodation so that I would be on site to join an early morning coach. Everything about Crofter's gave me all that I needed and more.The more part was the excellent and friendly service from the staff!
My room was large and airy and overlooking the A6, but not a sound of road noise disturbed my sleep. The room and bathroom was squeaky clean, plenty of towels and toiletries as well as the provision of tea and coffee making facilities.Food in the restaurant was very good. I was so impressed.that I booked an overnight stay on my return and was able to enjoy the England match on the in room TV. Thank you to all at Crofters for a very comfortable and friendly stay

Room Tip: Frontrooms give views of a glorious sunrise
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
sandiego
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The staff are friendly, efficient and very helpful. The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Wish I had known about this hotel last time I visited. Will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sandieog
TEL1478, Owner at Crofter's Hotel, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
We enjoy the weddings as much as you do! I am pleased that you had such a lovely day and thank you for highlighting all the great things that we have to offer at the Crofters. Kind regards, Nicola
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garstang
Best Western Garstang Country Hotel And Golf Centre
#1 of 1 in Thurnham
Preston Marriott Hotel
Preston Marriott Hotel
#6 of 15 in Preston

Been to Crofter's Hotel? Share your experiences!