“average”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Haslingden
Sykeside Country House Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haslingden
Reviewed 6 September 2013

On arrival, reception was a bit dingy looking, but brightened up by very nice staff.
I stayed in room 208, which was adequate, but surprised to see a carpted bathroom, haven't seen that in years.
Good wi-fi reception in room, big comfortable bed,.
Evening meal and breakfast could not be faulted.
What really makes the hotel is the staff, every member of staff was helpful and very cheery.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank maurice l

Reviewed 30 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. Thursday 22nd to Sunday morning. Loved the place. We were in Room 4 which was great. Large bed, and lovely ensuite. Dined Friday night between 6pm and 7pm at the hotel. We were the only Residents dining. We met the regulers who come often to dine. Food was delicious. Can't fault the place.

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have just stayed in room three in this hotel and would recommend that this is a place to stay if you are going to visit Rossendale. The price I paid was fantastic and for the same type of room where I live would be three times as much!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed for my wedding night. Lovely room.Beautiful four poster bed, very comfy and large bath(fits two in). Lovely breakfast ( sausages really tasty)Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldnt of ask for nicer on my wedding night :) ten out of ten!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The room was large, good value, clean and comfortable (especially the bed) and at the back of the hotel so we had no traffic noise. However the bathroom fan went on all night which kept my husband awake
We did not try the restaurant so cannot comment on that

Room Tip: I would go for the back of the building, away from the nearby roundabout
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank csw2013
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We have just been to Sykeside for Sunday lunch and have once again had lovely food, a friendly welcome, and good service in a beautiful setting. The prices are really reasonable. What more could you want?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Whenever we visit friends in the area, we always look forward to staying at the Sykeside. The interior is traditional, very comfortable and always spotlessly clean. We have only ever eaten at breakfast, so I can only comment on that, but the other reviews on the quality of the food do not surprise me as the breakfast is fantastic. I'm not looking forward to the day when our friends' kids have left home and they have the room to put us up!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Haslingden
Red Hall Hotel
#3 of 6 in Burnley
Astley Bank Hotel
Astley Bank Hotel
#1 of 4 in Darwen

Been to Sykeside Country House Hotel? Share your experiences!