“Superb Pizza”

The Avenue
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Langho
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Nice staff, very nice decor. We both had Pizza, and I have to say, it was the best Pizza I have had in a long time, very nice base and crust, with delicious toppings.

We also had a rather nice bottle of Pinot.
Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed 25 August 2019

We eat here regularly. You can rely on the quality and quantity at a reasonable price. The staff are welcoming and helpful

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

We came for a Sunday Roast and it was Top notch. Quality Food, great portions and great service.

Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 18 June 2019

Sunday roast really good value for money, We went as a party of four, I had roast beef dinner it was really nice. A nice place as well

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank cosie1
Reviewed 26 December 2018

I enjoyed full board at the hotel. i tried different meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel restaurant every day for 5 days. All meals were very tasty. I had full English breakfast or just a toast or cereal. The main menu included poultry, fish and steaks as well as vegetarian dishes.The restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2018