“Excellent choice”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Green
Cincinnati
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I've done a bit of traveling and have used tripadvisor many times. I find them to be the most reliable source of info regarding travel.

I made a last minute trip with my son to Canton, OH to visit the NFL Hall of Fame. After reviewing the hotels suggested on the Hall of Fame website and many more on tripadvisor, it was tough to choose. It was only a one night stay, but I wanted it to be good. There were a majority of 2 1/2 * hotels that were within 5 minutes of the Museum, but the 3 * Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport caught my eye even though it was only a few minutes further away.

It was just a little more per night, but it had everything my 11 year old son and I needed. Indoor pool, in room gaming system, and a restaurant & bar on site. The biggest plus for me was that their breakfast was served UNTIL NOON AND CHECK OUT WAS AT NOON! I can't tell you how many times we missed breakfast because we wanted to sleep in, then found ourselves rushing to make checkout time...hungry.

Every person we experienced at this hotel was genuinely pleasant.

I would, without a doubt, recommend this hotel if you are heading to Canton for the awesome NFL Hall of Fame or for whatever reason brings you to this part of Ohio.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 16 December 2013

After a long afternoon flight, I drove over to the hotel to check-in. Very friendly staff at check-in informed me that their computers were down, yet they were still able to check me in quickly and efficiently. I would also add that the hotel is very clean and well run. Nice lobby area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Portsmouth, OH, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Wonderful hotel. Quiet and safe with good amenities. We got a Jacuzzi room and it was spacious and was a great price. The breakfast was a little expensive, but other than that everything was good. Everything was very clean too.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

lmisconish, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Guest,

I wanted to send you a quick note of thanks for allowing us to be your "home away from home." As General Manger, I value your feedback. I have shared your wonderful comments with my entire staff. Again, thank you for making us your lodging choice. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

General Manger
Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport
Greenville, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I'd recommend this hotel. I stayed for business. The staff is very friendly and kind. The breakfast was great. The rooms are clean and you get what you expect from the standard Hilton Garden Inn. I made the staff aware of a small (very minor) "issue", and they apologized and provided free breakfast. They were very accomodating.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

lmisconish, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport, responded to this review, 9 December 2013

Canal Fulton, Ohio
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The first time we stayed here was November 2009 when we got married and we come back every year to celebrate our anniversary. The hotel just keeps getting better. They are always updating and maintaining the grounds and rooms. We always stay in the whirlpool suite and we just love this room for the space it has and for the whirlpool tub. It's quiet and we never hear other people coming/going to their rooms. We will continue to come back to this hotel every year to celebrate our special day. The breakfast buffet is awesome too!!

Room Tip: Splurge a little and get the whirlpool suite. It has two bathrooms, one has the whirlpool tub and a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thanks for allowing us to be your "home away from home." Your comments is so important to the staff and I have shared your wonderful comments with my entire staff. Again, thank you for making us your lodging choice. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

Hilton Garden Inn
Boston, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night because of its convenience to the Akron Airport. The staff at the front desk provided us free transportation to and from the airport in a timely manner. Very nice experience - we would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Moorestown, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Very friendly helpful staff. Great breakfast, rooms are nice and clean. Wireless internet and a really nice gym to boot. Whenever I have business in the area I always stay here. This brand is quickly becoming my favorite over the Hampton Inns. HVAC is much better here, much quieter too

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Green
Cambria hotel & suites Akron - Canton Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton
Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
#2 of 7 in North Canton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport? Share your experiences!