“Given comfort”

Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Green
Reviewed 3 January 2014

In town for a funeral we had 19 rooms at this hotel. The front desk staff, with the exception of the night auditor, was efficient and friendly. We were given the comfort rate. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Location was ideal. They even leant us a snow brush!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I stay here every year on a business trip. Excellent stay as always. Front desk help is great, rooms are nicely size and very clean. beds are easy to sleep on. Plenty of close parking.

Breakfasts are good, inexpensive, and fast. Location next to the airport is unbeatable.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HerschbeinCPA
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Easy convenient hilton branded hotel 2 minutes from the airport. A free shuttle will pick you up from the airport and shuttle you anywhere within a 3 mile radius. Unfortunately, there are mainly pizza places and 1 Chinese takeout nearby.

Oh well wasn't there for the food anyway. Convenient with a full service restaurant.

Room Tip: No noticeable airport noise from any room....but the conference room signage was overtly Buckeye fri...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I've done a bit of traveling and have used tripadvisor many times. I find them to be the most reliable source of info regarding travel.

I made a last minute trip with my son to Canton, OH to visit the NFL Hall of Fame. After reviewing the hotels suggested on the Hall of Fame website and many more on tripadvisor, it was tough to choose. It was only a one night stay, but I wanted it to be good. There were a majority of 2 1/2 * hotels that were within 5 minutes of the Museum, but the 3 * Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport caught my eye even though it was only a few minutes further away.

It was just a little more per night, but it had everything my 11 year old son and I needed. Indoor pool, in room gaming system, and a restaurant & bar on site. The biggest plus for me was that their breakfast was served UNTIL NOON AND CHECK OUT WAS AT NOON! I can't tell you how many times we missed breakfast because we wanted to sleep in, then found ourselves rushing to make checkout time...hungry.

Every person we experienced at this hotel was genuinely pleasant.

I would, without a doubt, recommend this hotel if you are heading to Canton for the awesome NFL Hall of Fame or for whatever reason brings you to this part of Ohio.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2013

After a long afternoon flight, I drove over to the hotel to check-in. Very friendly staff at check-in informed me that their computers were down, yet they were still able to check me in quickly and efficiently. I would also add that the hotel is very clean and well run. Nice lobby area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Wonderful hotel. Quiet and safe with good amenities. We got a Jacuzzi room and it was spacious and was a great price. The breakfast was a little expensive, but other than that everything was good. Everything was very clean too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
lmisconish, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I wanted to send you a quick note of thanks for allowing us to be your "home away from home." As General Manger, I value your feedback. I have shared your wonderful comments with my entire staff. Again, thank you for making us your lodging choice. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations.

Warmest regards,

Lindsey Misconish
General Manger
Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I'd recommend this hotel. I stayed for business. The staff is very friendly and kind. The breakfast was great. The rooms are clean and you get what you expect from the standard Hilton Garden Inn. I made the staff aware of a small (very minor) "issue", and they apologized and provided free breakfast. They were very accomodating.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
lmisconish, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Warmest regards,
Lindsey Misconish

Also consider these accommodations in or near Green
Cambria hotel & suites Akron - Canton Airport
Hampton Inn Akron-South
Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
Hampton Inn & Suites Canton
#2 of 7 in North Canton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Akron-Canton Airport? Share your experiences!