“Great food”
Review of The Lamb Inn

The Lamb Inn
Price range: US$1 - US$135
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Our family run business welcomes you to enjoy our home cooked foods, real Ales, wines with a wide range of drinks to suit. All sports shown on our Big Screens all showing in high definition. Fri and sat night are disco party nights from 9pm. We are open from 9am every day.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Was served by Alicia and the food was excellent along with the smiley service defiantly recommend it

There are newer reviews for The Lamb Inn

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I took a trip to Ashby last month with my youngest daughter. This pub was recommended by a friend of ours,And what recommendations it was! The food was great and good value for money, the staff helpful and very jolly. Service fast and efficient!! The Bar staff seemed to have an excellent customer service skills and made my experience very pleasant! I

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I visit the Lamb regular for lunch, polite staff and good food. I recommend the Lamb when visiting Ashby.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I don't get why this pub isn't better - it is physically identical to 2 other successful nearby pubs, but is always deserted and bereft of any atmosphere. I can't put my finger on what the problem is, but I suggest the truly awful karaoke is a major contributor. Think it needs a refurb and a 'fresh start'!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Visited the lamb for saturday lunch a few times now, the menu is great value with a selection of meals at 2 for 10 pounds, the bar staff are very sociable and friendly and there is a great atmosphere with the football on! Would recomend as a great alternative to the weatherspoons