When booking I mentioned that I was on a Vegan diet, they said it was no problem, so I left it with the Chef to surprise me with a meal. SURPRISED I WAS, what an amazing meal one of the best I have ever had, worthy of a Michelin Star. Could not believe how much of an effort they made to make my night enjoyable. Could not fault the quality or service. I will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic village gastropub with rooms, located 3.1 miles from East Midlands Airport, 4.6 miles off the M1 motorway and 5.3 miles from the Great Central Railway. The contemporary rooms have en suite shower rooms with luxury toiletries, as well as 32-inch flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, mini fridges and the superior room has extra space and a sofa area. A full English or continental breakfast is included, while an upscale modern British menu is served in the rustic-chic pub, which has exposed brick details, beamed ceilings and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Oak Hotel Long Whatton
- The Royal Oak Long Whatton, Leicestershire