“Fantastic Tuesday Night Value £8.95 3 courses”
Review of Mamma Mia's - CLOSED

Mamma Mia's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2013

This is the place to be in Melton Mowbray on a Tuesday evening, with 3 choices on each course you will not be dissappointed. Great service, food and a friendly helpful hostess all serves to make the evening so pleasurable. There is soft music in the back ground which all adds to the atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

This is about the 4th me and my partner have eaten here.
The restaurant was very quiet as all places are in January. The food was excellent. Very hot and very tasty.
We have no reason whatsoever to mark this place down. Last there nearly 2 years ago and the food is as good now as it was then.
Run by a husband and wife team who really are good hosts.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Im shocked that this restaurant is still receiving customers. The food was awful, it arrived cold and looked hideous.

The staff were extremely rude when I mentioned this to them, ontop of it all I only received 10% discount from my bill. I overheard one of them making rude comments about us after we spoke to them about the quality of our food. The least they could have done was remake my meal or offer me something complimentary.

We didnt stay for dessert or coffee, a poor starter and main was bad enough.

I advise you visit with caution. Im still so upset.

2  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We were visiting the local hospital and looking for somewhere to eat before visiting. A random passer by suggested Mama Mia's. It was early (5:30) so no other customers but we were greeted warmly. There was a good range of basic Italian dishes plus some specials. I had one of the best risotto's I have had while my wife and son both had pizza which declared very good. The garlic bread accompaniment was particularly good and definitely home prepared. We had deserts and coffee both good. We thought the atmosphere and friendliness of the staff were excellent. Price was a little on the high side but not excessive, around £20/head with one drink each. We did more hospital visiting two days later and had no hesitation in returning to this restraurant

Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Absolutely magic. Would highly recommend this to all. Beats most other Italian restaurants I've been to.