1. Pretty room
3. Very Good breakfast
1. No shower only large bath
2. Missing bath plug - "make do" stopper
3. Needed a shower at 6pm before going to party. Only a few inches of hot water. My husband had to bring hot water in a bowl from downstairs up to our room to try and bathe and wash hair - hugely annoying and extremely inconvenient. We were told that the owner had just had a bath so there was no water for us. We were the only guests staying! What would it have been like if there had been more than one couple staying.
4. Next morning same problem only just enough water for one of us to bathe in.
5. Lots of scurrying and scratching in the walls - sounded like mice - although we were in the middle the country so maybe something we should have expected.
6. No apology for lack of washing facilities and charged full price!
7. Uncomfortable bed.
- Also Known As:
- Shoby Lodge Farm Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire