“Authentic cuisine with a friendly atmosphere!”
Review of Apurba

Apurba
Ranked #41 of 110 Restaurants in Melton Mowbray
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went for a spur of the moment meal here with friends, having not been for a couple of years.
The menu has a great choice, indeed it took ages for us to choose.
Staff unfailingly polite and friendly and at no time did we feel rushed, despite making an evening of it. Prices good too, highly recommended and we have already been back!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We where staying locally and spotted this Indian on route to our hotel, we decided to give it a try, what a great choice!
It was a Tuesday night so not that busy, and one thing I did like it said on the menu “good things come to those who wait”
And they certainly do......the food was great, tasted fresh, the Nan bread was the best I’ve had (I’ve had Lots of Indians) really tasty food.
Just a couple of points, we ordered a Diet Coke and normal coke, came out in small glass bottles for mixers, everyone prefers a big glass.
And the walls could do with a touch up with paint, some splatter marks where I was sat. The paint and carpet towards the toilet too could do with updating.

I would recommend this restaurant and would happily eat here again! 5 stars!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I went in with my family. Great food, great atmosphere. Staff are very friendly. Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

2 of us went here after the pictures without a booking which didn’t matter as there were plenty of spare tables
Not a very friendly welcome but seated promptly. Waited a little time for our order to be taken.
Food average and not memorable.
Probably won’t go back as there are, slightly, better places in Melton Mowbray.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had a takeaway last night and it was tasteless the chicken was cut into tiny pieces and the naan breads where so dry and we ordered peshwari and garlic ones they didn’t seem to have any taste at all and just crumbled into bits reminded me of underlay for a carpet the best bit of the meal was the rice will definitely not be using this restaurant again