“Absolutely Fabulous”
Review of Twinlakes Park

Twinlakes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Twinlakes Theme Park has endless adventures of family fun packed with variety, adventure and fun for every member of your family. Twinlakes is The East Midland's No.1 all action, family tourist attraction, providing great days out, hunge indoor play barns, outdoor adventures and a splashtastic Water Park!!
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We visited for the 1st time today and had a great day out. We were a mixed family from 60 years down to 2 years and there was plenty for everyone to do. The weather was nice enough to use the fab out door splash park which kept the little ones entertained for quite some time. Plenty of rides both indoors and out with no queues at all which is great during the school holidays. The park itself is a little shabby but when you pay less than half of the main theme parks it is great value for money. We didn't have time to do the animals so we will definitely be returning in the near future.

2  Thank Loveadayout
There are newer reviews for Twinlakes Park

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Needed somewhere to take the children in the holidays, that would keep them entertainment and also wouldn't cost too much. This had both. We paid £13 per adult and child and under 95cm were free. We booked online and had 20% knocked of the orignal price (which was £16) so was a real bargain. Was easy get too and it was FREE PARKING!!! There is quite a lot to do here, great for all ages. I'd say the rides appeal more to under 11 but anybody over that will still have a really good time.

The water park area looked fantastic, due to the weather we didn't end up using it but it's definitely worth another visit back to use this. As well as rides there were lots of animals and insects to look at.

Don't let the weather put you off there is still lots to do under cover.

Can't comment on the food quality or prices as we took our own and lots of picnic areas around both in and outdoors.
This place is definitely worth the money, don't hesitate!

2  Thank Kirsty F
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We had a fantastic family day out here today! It's a great park for under 11yrs. After 6 hours we still had so much more to do!
The only down side I felt was the reptile house there was a very sad crocodile in an enclosure far too small. There really is so much to entertain here I felt the animals aren't needed.
To see reptiles in enclosures too small was bit of a downer to an otherwise wonderful day.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

A great theme park for under 13's and not as pricey as some other parks. This was the first theme park I took my 1year old twins to and there was plenty to keep them occupied. They are now 2.5 years and we visit several times a year and their other park Wheelgate is even better for little ones.

Great price, queues are short for the rides which means you get plenty of chances to ride again, a great water park but it needs to be sunny to use it. Lots of indoor rides and activities meaning this is also perfect in winter. It's not as polished as some theme parks but I think that adds to the charm As they provide great outdoor play areas to tire the kids out.

My only issue is with the catering they have long queues at the food outlets and despite it being lunch time they never seem to have much ready and cooked. The catering Manager needs to sort but I can live with this as it's such a great place.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My children (5 and 10 months) had a lovely day here.

Okay, so it's a bit tired in places, but there was plenty to keep them occupied. We spent most of our day in the indoor play areas as it was typical British summer weather! My daughter was impressed with herself that she went on her first ever roller-coaster! I'm not sure that older children would have all that much to do here, but for younger ones, it was lovely for a day.

Not sure I'd hurry back if I'm being completely honest, but worth a visit if you're in the area.

We booked through stayplayexplore so it was an absolute bargain. Not sure what the gate proves are like, but would highly recommend if you are planning on going, booking it via stayplayexplore.

2  Thank Hungrymummy79