“La Torre Restaurant Melton Mowbray UK.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Torre

La Torre
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“La Torre Restaurant Melton Mowbray UK.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended as a really good Italian restaurant. So being my favourite restaurant of choice (Italian) I booked in for an early evening meal.
We were received in a friendly and professional way, and asked if we would like to have a drink at the bar or go straight to the table.
We chose the table and were, ushered to a table for four and a choice of drinks was offered. The menus was provided and the meals were chosen. The meal I chose was "sea bass", and I can honestly say, that this was the best sea bass I have ever eaten. A side salad included boiled potatoes, and this completed a very enjoyable time at this very good restaurant. I would recommend anyone to visit this restaurant in Meelton Mowbray, and meet Mr Bruno Torre, who is the proprietor. Enjoy, I guarantee it !

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Akrotiri, Cyprus
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

we were told about this place from someone staying at the hotel the food was great the starter I had was shrimps wrapped in smoked salmon on a bed of salad was great and the carbanara was the best I have had

Visited May 2014
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As always the highest standard !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We went there just before Easter with group of friends for a birthday meal. We been there few times previously and as always we been looked after very well by friendly staff. Food was excellent and we had a really good time. The best place to go in Melton ! Thanks La Torre :)

Leicestershire
“One of the best meals I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

This restaurant has a lively atmosphere, great decor, the best customer service around and incredibly outstanding food.

The waiting staff are friendly, helpful and really go above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience.

The food was so delicious, I have been to Italian restaurants only a handful of times and the food has never excited me. But at La Torre, the food is so so good. If you haven't eaten here, you are truly missing put. Hats off to the chef, seriously incredible food packed with flavour.

Leicester UK
“A real surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Met family here as it was a convenient central location in the Midlands, I know Melton is famous for pork pies but it should put this Italian on its list! We will eat here again, and soon! It was a perfect dining experience, service was great, and we were a table of 6. Food was suberb, not a poor dish amount us, pasta fabulous and the venison was really tasty. We have eaten in Rome and had worse food!