“Great Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Great food, lots of choice and something for everyone whether you want it hot and spicy or not. Good atmosphere and probably best to book a table in advance. Look forward to coming back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank BOF3

Leicester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total rip off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I usually go to this restaurant a few times a year and love everything about it but never again after my last visit on valentines evening, was so disappointed with the price. I booked a table over the phone and was not told there would be a set menu of £25 per person for two! courses. If it had not been for the fact i was on a first date i would of walked out. I don't know how they can justify charging that price and it has put me off returning in the future, such a shame they had to get so greedy. We didn't even get any complimentary prawns crackers with our meal like we always have before. Very solemn atmosphere too, probably due to everyone in shock over the price they were being charged.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank junior1000
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just like eating in Thailand but without the weather...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Visited tonight for a night out with the wife, managed to get a table by just walking in even though they wexcellentite busy. Ordered a set menu from the friendly staff which was quick to arrive. The food was delicious and plenty of it, all with the flavour and spice that I remember from our honeymoon in Thailand.

Thoroughly recommend this restaurant for the quality of food, staff and value for money!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Johnbown1974
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Third visit and well worth noting the food quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I recently took a visiting Polish businessman here for an evening meal, as he had never tried Thai food before. I have visted with family before and always had good food and service, but my guests reaction of delight at the different flavours and sheer quality of the food we were served prompted me to review it here. I have eaten Thai food in good Thai restaurants in many cities around the world from Auckland to Manila, and including Bangkok, and there is always variation in flavour and types of dishes available. Thai Sabai may not be the best I've ever tried, but it's definitely in the top few, and good value too.
I am a little surprised that it isn't more popular, I recommend it, and will be returning there soon.

• Visited December 2013
Melton Mowbray
“Gorgeous Thai food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Being regular customers of Thai Sabai for several years, I am compelled finally to repay them for many enjoyable meals by writing this review.
Every starter, main meal and dessert we've ever been presented with at this great little restaurant has been freshly prepared, well presented and delicious!

The curious amongst us are always welcomed to stroll through the bar to the open kitchen where customers can watch their dinner being prepared!
Or you can continue through to the delightful little garden to take in the night air.
Service and value are always great, too and we are always greeted by a cheery welcoming smile by the owners.

What more could you want from eating out?!

• Visited December 2013