“We could be the food capital of the world!”
Review of Caffe Italia

Caffe Italia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Melton+Mowbray+Caffe+Italia+address&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=Caffe+Italia+address&hnear=0x48777d88848615db:0x30e3dc75f1aeda9a,Melton+Mowbray,+Leicestershire&cid=14964499883599197257&ei=9A3BTozmJ42x8QOP54SrBA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=3&ved=0CEgQ4gkwAg
Leicester, United Kingdom
“We could be the food capital of the world!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I'd heard good reviews of caffe italia, but kept putting of going there, but a trip out with mother in law took us there for my late lunch and drinks.

It was after two on a mid week so wouldn't expect it to be busy but a few tables were taken, no jacket spuds or your usual cafe menu here. Instead you can choose from an authentic Italian menu, I had frittata, salad and toasted Italian bread. Gorgeous!

Will be taking hubby here, who is vegan. That will be the real test, although when I asked the waitress told me everything is freshly made to order to the kitchen can make something suitable for him no problem!

• Visited September 2013

Northallerton
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have been to Caffe Italia several times when visiting friends in the town and love the food and the atmosphere. Fantastic pasta and puds. Very friendly staff, Italian chef (say no more), located in a pretty street with reasonable prices. What more could you ask for? The blankets on the outdoor chairs are a nice touch for unpredictable English weather!

Quincy, Illinois
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I visited here on a Friday evening in August 2013.This is a great little cafe during the day and restaurant on a Thursday Friday and Saturday evening in a little pedestrian lane close to the church. I forgot to book a table but luckily there was space available. I ordered off the two course set menu for £10.95 excellent value. The meal was cooked to perfection and very fresh. The staff were very friendly. Have visited here before but it seemed a long time ago.

• Visited August 2013
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Nice”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This is a nice little caffe. I had the lemon cheesecake which was nice and I had a caramel frappe which I thought was a slight let down as it just tasted of caramel milk. My gf had the tiramisu which tasted nice. There were other cakes and things available which also looked nice.

I would recommend going here

London, United Kingdom
“Good little cafe served nice foods”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Me and my bf were there last weekend, ordered a caramel frappe where it could be tastier with more coffee in it. However we found the limoncello cheesecake is tasty and love the authentic tiramisu! I like the downstairs toilet wall painting too! Grazie Mille!