Stayed with friends who have a dog every effort was made to make us all welcome. Staff were so helpful set up a room so we could all eat together allowing dog to be with us. The food was excellent and service second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the edge of the attractive market town of Melton Mowbray, famed for Pork Pies and Stilton Cheese, Sysonby Knoll occupies its own secluded grounds of 5 acres with river frontage. We are ideally located on a main route into Melton Mowbray - just 1 mile out of the town centre. This Edwardian country house has been owned and run by the same family since 1965 and carries the highest quality rating of any hotel in the town, with a relaxed, family run atmosphere. The downstairs area of the hotel has had a complete refurbishment in early 2013, to include the reception, bar, coffee lounge, meeting room and restaurant. All of our 30 bedrooms are comfortably appointed with all the facilities you would expect at three star level, and the more spacious superior and executive bedrooms offer an even higher level of comfort with larger televisions and higher quality furnishings. Most of the bedrooms overlook the quiet central courtyard area, while two of our four poster bedrooms both command fine views over the gardens and river, with cattle grazing beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sysonby Knoll Hotel (Best Western) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sysonby Knoll Melton Mowbray
- Sysonby Knoll Hotel (Best Western) Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire