My stay there with my family for the weekend was very pleasant. The Hotel was located nearby the town center and all amenities. The room was big and spacious and we had a peaceful night sleep. All the facilities were excellent and the service was outstanding. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. The food was prepared fresh and was very tasty, but they could have had more staff during the breakfast time as it was too busy and not many people were there to serve. I would love to come back again for another holiday and I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Its a good value for money and a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Warm Welcome awaits you, when you visit this Old Hunting Lodge situated less than 1 km from the centre of this bustling Market Town. Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire is halfway between Leicester and Nottingham, readily accessible from the motorway network. The Quorn Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is a family owned and run hotel in Melton Mowbray, with an extremely high AA Inspection Rating which is why they have awarded us 3 Stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Quorn Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Hotel Melton Mowbray
- Quorn Lodge Hotel Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire