My wife and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding reception of our daughter Helen at the Quorn Lodge, a hotel we had never visited before. We had a great welcome and the service we received was first class. We would particularly like to thank Truda and the staff who's service and professionalism throughout the wedding lunch was unquestioning.The room we had was spacious, clean, well provided for with a mini bar and en-suite facilities.
We would recommend the Quorn Lodge to anyone requiring overnight accommodation whilst in Melton Mowbray, we certainly will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Warm Welcome awaits you, when you visit this Old Hunting Lodge situated less than 1 km from the centre of this bustling Market Town. Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire is halfway between Leicester and Nottingham, readily accessible from the motorway network. The Quorn Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is a family owned and run hotel in Melton Mowbray, with an extremely high AA Inspection Rating which is why they have awarded us 3 Stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Quorn Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Hotel Melton Mowbray
- Quorn Lodge Hotel Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire