On our way home after a tour of southern England, we popped in to Melton Mowbray to try and find some digs as there was a beer festival on in town. We drove up and down almost every road that led to town, but did not see any B&B or Hotel signs. We were about to give up when we saw 2, the 1st one was VERY pricey, the 2nd was the Quorn Hotel. Parked up in the large car park at the back and walked in expecting this place to be a bit expensive too.
Lovely reception area the receptionist was friendly and helpful, giving us directions to the festival.
Nice spacious room and bathroom.5 minute walk to town, plenty of pubs and food outlets.
We had a comfortable sleep in a nice quiet room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Warm Welcome awaits you, when you visit this Old Hunting Lodge situated less than 1 km from the centre of this bustling Market Town. Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire is halfway between Leicester and Nottingham, readily accessible from the motorway network. The Quorn Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is a family owned and run hotel in Melton Mowbray, with an extremely high AA Inspection Rating which is why they have awarded us 3 Stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Quorn Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Hotel Melton Mowbray
- Quorn Lodge Hotel Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire