stayed here lastnight as we were going to the theatre(which is only 2 mins over the road) big carpark at back,everywhere spotless,chap who owns it was very pleasant &proffessional & did a number of jobs,bar,waiting on, reception etc!(sorry didnt ask his name) for our tea we had 2 curries my husband had Rogan josh & i went with the chaps recommendation to have 2 different curries & share so i had the goa fish curry,i did find it bland but to spice it up i just added a little of rogan sauce(sorted) there was plenty of fish in it,that is my only 1 little niggle,but i would deffinately use again if in area and try something else of the menu as hubby doesnt really like sharing!! we also found melton town to be very clean! and only about a five minute walk,oh breakfast is one of the best ive had(and we travel alot)!!! so a big thankyou to all the staff keep up the good work & hopefully we'll be back to take advantage of the 25% off that the chap very kindly put on his card for us before leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Warm Welcome awaits you, when you visit this Old Hunting Lodge situated less than 1 km from the centre of this bustling Market Town. Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire is halfway between Leicester and Nottingham, readily accessible from the motorway network. The Quorn Lodge Hotel and Restaurant is a family owned and run hotel in Melton Mowbray, with an extremely high AA Inspection Rating which is why they have awarded us 3 Stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quorn Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Hotel Melton Mowbray
- Quorn Lodge Hotel Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire