“My new favourite coffee shop”
Review of More Coffee Co

More Coffee Co
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Independent coffee shop selling great coffee, loose leaf tea, made to order sandwiches, milkshakes and porkpie. We are different from the rest because we use great coffee and ingredients, and create a welcoming environment with no pressure to buy food. You can have a coffee and spend all morning with it. We have loads of space, ground floor toilets, baby chaning facilities, large courtyard garden, breastfeeding friendly and free wi-fi.
uk
“My new favourite coffee shop”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The cappuccino I had last week was just perfect and I am fussy over my coffee and send it back if its not perfect.

Yes the book of facts is good I even bought one myself on amazon,

Actually I shouldn't rave too much, in case I don't get a seat next time.

Also the reduced cost refill is an excellent idea, I just wish I had the leisure time enjoy it,

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank pan40
Hi

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased you liked your cappucino. There are a number of takes on coffee based drinks but we work closely with our roasters to ensure the espresso works well with both milk and on it's own. They offer great support and training which is one of the reasons we think it is so good. The other reason is we love great coffee and won't compromise on qaulity.

The refill offer is popular and a great way for us to deliver better value than the chains without devaluing our coffee. All you need to do now is get that leisure time to drink More Coffee!

Many thanks

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice coffee and friendly staff. Glad Nero looked too busy, definitely coming back. I have to write at least 100 characters for the review so I'll just say that the Book of Facts (circa 1998) on the shelf is fascinating, a little bit like a printed version of an out of date Google.

1 Thank Chris A
Hi Guys
Thank you for trying us that day and taking the time to review us. Sorry my response has taken so long. I remember you sitting in the front window with the book of facts that one of my regulars thought would be a good idea.
We have a quiz night soon so I'll be hiding that book to stop any naughty cheaters.

Many thanks
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Best coffee in Melton ”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

A fantastic cafe we often come in for coffee but always end up getting tempted by the delicious cakes! Very friendly staff, nothing is too much trouble for them. I look forward to popping in again very soon!

Hi Alex
Thank you for your review.
I'm pleased you like our coffee and homemade cakes. We took great care in choosing our coffee supplier and we constantly push ourselves to deliver the best coffee everytime.
If you have a favourite cake you should let us know so we can get it on for you.

Thanks
Leicester, United Kingdom
“What a surprise”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I travelled to Melton Mowbray today with my husband, cold day and in need of a warm drink. We popped into More Coffee Co as it was just there in front of us. We both had Latte with a portion of Rocky Road. The coffee was excellent and the cake delicious. We enjoyed very friendly service and we will definitely be visiting More Coffee Co Melton Mowbray again. We also noticed just how family friendly they are too. To be recommended.

• Visited January 2014
Hi Alison
Thank you for your review. As I have probably said, we saw a gap to be child friendly and as parents we do things the way we would like to be treated.
Janine's rocky road is very popular.

Thanks
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“coffe with service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I have been passing by this coffee for sveral month and finally I decided to give it a try and i am so glad I did service at the table with smile excellent coffee and very affordable prices highly recommend this hidden gem

mark c, Manager at More Coffee Co, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you for finally coming in and trying us. We really value our customers and getting to know our regulars. We like our regulars to get to know us too, hence why I come in with our little one sometimes like you saw last week.
Thanks, Mark