Me and my hubby needed a break away - we didn't want to go too far and found Scalford Hall. The hotel is lovely and in fabulous grounds. Melton Mowbray is a 10 minute journey with great parking and a lovely market - is a lovely place to visit.
We heard Scalford Hall had gone into administration which we were really sorry to hear about as the staff and food was excellent. Thanks again for a great stay and we will be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scalford Hall cater for weddings and have a range of set packages along with the option to create a tailor made package just for you. We also hold a civil ceremony and civil partnership licence, enabling you to hold both your ceremony and reception here at Scalford Hall Hotel. Here at Scalford Hall Hotel we also have our very own Gym and Games Room, which is free of charge exclusively for residents. Scalford Hall Hotel has 80 bedrooms, 9 meeting rooms, 10 syndicate rooms and large event room catering for up to 500 guests. In addition there are 2 private dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scalford Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scalford Hall Hotel Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- Scalford Hall Melton Mowbray