We spent 2 nights in Scalford Hall, and we just loved is. The Hotel is a very old building with a lovely athmosphere, so quiet. The room was averagely decorated, nothing special. We tried the bar and the living room and we really enjoyed the silence with a glass of wine each, was very cosy. The breakfast and dinner was also good, cant really complaint. We tried the gym, the darts and the billiard as well,it was so much fun, nobody bothered us downstairs. Quiet area, lovely environment, good food and drinsk, games, what else do you need to relax? It was a perfect, enjoyable weekend. We will definitely come bak!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scalford Hall cater for weddings and have a range of set packages along with the option to create a tailor made package just for you. We also hold a civil ceremony and civil partnership licence, enabling you to hold both your ceremony and reception here at Scalford Hall Hotel. Here at Scalford Hall Hotel we also have our very own Gym and Games Room, which is free of charge exclusively for residents. Scalford Hall Hotel has 80 bedrooms, 9 meeting rooms, 10 syndicate rooms and large event room catering for up to 500 guests. In addition there are 2 private dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scalford Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scalford Hall Hotel Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- Scalford Hall Melton Mowbray