“Lovely food and staff”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Lovely food and staff”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I ate here a week ago. I enjoy a good curry and I have to say that the food here is of a very high standard. Additionally the staff were very polite. The cherry on the cake was the free drink at the end....though that might have had something to do with the healthy tip we gave them.

Highly recommend and would eat here again!

melton mowbray
“Excellent food great service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We had a great valentine meal here. Staff went the extra mile to ensure everyone had a good time. Food was excellent.

• Visited February 2014
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Great food - great people”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went early on a Wednesday on my own as in town on business. I had seen some positive reviews so thought I would try it out. Fantastic.
The service was friendly and efficient throughout and the food was superb.
A nice touch was a complimentary drink at the end.
I definitely recommend this restaurant

• Visited March 2014
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“Best all round Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We have used The Spice Club many times over the years since moving to the Melton area and the team there never fail to please. The food is consistently good and presentation along with the attention of the staff makes it an excellent venue for a quiet meal or a family and friends occasion. The family that run The Spice Club have been involved in other restaurants with high reputations and they have brought this to their style of service. We still drive to The Spice Club rather than closer options.

• Visited March 2014
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Absolutely the best food that I have ever eaten at a restaurant”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The sevice and welcome from the owner and staff is second to none.
Absolutely the very best Indian food that I have ever eaten. .....and I have eaten at lots of Indian restaurants and Indian friends houses.
First class and really excellent. .....this is my first visit but certainly not my last......thanks for bringing me Matthew .....

• Visited February 2014