“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This restaurant is a real gem. Following a very disappointing meal the previous evening at our hotel, we did not have high expectations of Melton Mowbray. How wrong we were. We were given a warm welcome and a table was quickly prepared for us, despite arriving late at about 10pm. The staff went out of their way to engage with the clients and explain their food and the options. The food was excellent as well with good portions of main dishes, rice and naan bread. I would recommend this restaurant to all and hope that have as an enjoyable experience as we did! Well done to all the staff on outstanding service and friendly welcome.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My husband I ate here with our 2 (late) teenage daughters, part of celebrations for our youngest daughter's birthday. I had read up on here and a few others, quite a lot to choose from in Melton. We chose here partly because it was nearest to where we had parked. But the outside was spotless and very appealing, we decided to give it a go. NOT sorry we did. Very clean, very friendly and attentive staff( without smothering). The food was delicious, we all had different, we all enjoyed, also generous portions. At the end of our meal, the manager came over for a chat and twisted our arms to have a drink on the house! From start to finish a wonderful experience, we will definitely be returning

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Whenever I visit friends in Melton I always stop off at this restaurant as its the best in the area. The staff here are absolutely brilliant because they try to go the extra mile to ensure my experience here is positive.
I usually have a biryani here as the sag and chana birani that I get here ia always made to my liking. (I recommend the sag cooked with the rice and not in the sauce). As usual my biryani was scrumptious and served with a smile. The majority of customers seem to be regulars here because there staff and customers seem to have a good relationship with each other.
Already looking forward to my next visit to melton and more importantly my biryani.

1  Thank brummiee
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It's been a few weeks since we've been to the Spice Club.. But once again we visited with friends and everything was superb. Friends wanted some advise on certain curries.... And he certainly got something special. Staff attentive .. Will definitely go again soon...

1  Thank UnsureNow
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Staying in melton mowbray for the weekend and tried this restaurant due to the good reviews. I booked a table for two on the day and think I was lucky to get in as it was very busy on arrival. Always a good sign in my book. The food was excellent and so were the staff. Would definitely come again if in the area. Had the bhajis and red snapper for starters, ceylon chicken and a mixed lamb chicken and saag main, was to die for! The peshwari naan was the best ive ever had and what I think was golden syrup drizzled on it, truly brilliant.

1  Thank Rob F