Kilworth House Hotel
US$89
Priceline
  • Pool
US$67
Travelodge Market Harborough(Market Harborough)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelodge
    The Three Swans Hotel(Market Harborough)
    US$99
    US$95
    Orbitz.com
    Angel Hotel(Market Harborough)
    US$118
    US$115
    Travelocity
    US$91
    Brownsover Hall Hotel(Rugby)(Great Value!)
    US$73
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    1,070 results
    All reviewsafternoon teatheatre breakpre theatre mealorangery restaurantgarden roomopen air theatresandwichesluxury roomchristmas decorationsbeautiful hotelclarins productspork piewedding breakfastmain coursebirthday treatlittle toucheswaiting staff
    Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at Kilworth House on 25th May 2014 for our nieces wedding As soon as you stepped into the reception area you knew you were in for a a magnificient experience. The staff were more than helpful, they went that extra mile to ensure your stay was as luxurious as the place it's self. I must mention 2 members of staff both named Ben on the front desk they were both very helpful, curtious and very professional to everyone. Even to the extent of remembering guests names. Rooms were spotless and the attention to detail was faultless. The wedding reception was held in the Orangery, which had a perfect view of the garden ground. Food & service again faultless. We would highly reccomend anyone to visit this beautiful place as I know we will be going back sometime in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank Janet D
    KilworthHouseHotel, General Manager at Kilworth House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Janet D
    Thank you for your review following your visit to Kilworth House on the occasion of your niece's wedding. I am delighted that you enjoyed the wedding in the Orangery and I am most appreciative of your comments in relation to the staff and the food.
    I do hope that you will return for further visits on an individual basis.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I go here for a regular facial and have coffee in the lounge afterwards. Carly is an excellent therapist with no hard sell on products after treatment which has allowed me to select the products I want not feeling pushed into purchasing them

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
    1  Thank LouiseLB

Dear Louise
    As a regular visitor of our Health and Beauty Treatments Rooms I would like to thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
    I know that both Carly and Helen will be pleased to read your comments.
    Elizabeth Payne

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My friend treated me to afternoon tea on Tuesday 13th May. It was a fabulous experience. The selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes were delicious. The Orangery is a truely magnificent setting for the occassion. The staff were very helpful and curtious. I would definately visit again. Highly reccomended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
    2  Thank LadyFromGreece

Thank you for your review.
    I am delighted that you enjoyed your first visit to Kilworth House and hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future.
    Elizabeth Payne

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a lovely stay at Kilworth House Hotel, beautiful room, very clean, the food was really nice to. When my husband and I had to attend a business meeting we called a pone a local company called BeInspired Childcare to care for our 2 children, The lady came out to our hotel room on short notice, she was very warm and friendly and fantastic with the children, she kept in contact throughout the evening, we felt relaxed that the children were happy and in good care. It made our stay at Kilworth House Hotel a lot easier. Highly recommend such a great service, will be using again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
    1  Thank Jennifer P

Dear Jennifer P
    Thank you for your reveiw following your overnight stay with us. I am delighted that you all enjoyed your visit. I am pleased that your children were well cared for whilst you were both away from them and that you were therefore able to relax and enjoy your break.
    We hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed and lots of attention to detail to make our stay comfortable.
    Afternoon tea and breakfast the following day were prepared and cooked to perfection.
    Staff were friendly without being intrusive. They were anxious to ensure we had everything we needed, anticipating and responding to them professionally.
    The public rooms are stylish and the grounds are lovely.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Milton Room which gave lovely views across the terrace to parkland beyond.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    2  Thank Nora B

Dear Nora B
    Thank you for your kind review following your recent overnight stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed The Milton Room; as well as offering spacious luxurious surroundings it has such stunning views over the open countryside
    Thank you also for your comments regarding the food both for afternoon tea and breakfast. and for your kind comments about the staff.
    I do hope that you will return to stay with us again.