“excellent value and great choice”
Review of Yang Xian

Yang Xian
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Bourne
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We had an extended family treat last Sunday lunch. I had not been before but had heard good things. 1pm table for 10 booked - big round one next to the buffet. Well what can I say - the food was great - loads of choice of starters and mains and sweets. I had 4 visits to the serve yourself buffet and a couple of pints of lager. The whole family enjoyed all thathey had - the kids tucked in and thoroughly enjoyed. Only slight downside was the queueing for the starters but then the place was full and it was worth the effort. Very friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely go again. At £4.95 a head it would be rude not to. Great value and choice and a lovely lunch. My kids had what they liked and were happy and I really couldnt believe the quality choice and price.

There are newer reviews for Yang Xian

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We often visit the Yang Xian as our preferred Chinese takeaway of choice in the surrounding area, the takeaway food is very tasty and well priced, with excellent portion size (often too much!). The building interior decor is really lovely and makes it a comfortable and spacious restaurant.
We've not been overly impressed with the buffet options, the food doesn't seem as good as when we have takeaway from there, but are yet to try non-buffet. It's a great place, certainly for takeaway.

1  Thank Michaeldgibson
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Since moving to Bourne I have enjoyed this restaurant several times! Lots of options and if there is something not on the menu they cook it up for you, what's not to like!!?

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We visited here on a saturday lunchtime.The decor is stunning,the staff were extremely welcoming and their food was a pleasure to eat.Overall we were very pleased with our afternoon.My chinese curry was gorgeous as too was my spicy wings for starters.Reasonably priced for the two of us at 25 pounds with a few drinks thrown in.Would pop in anytime again.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

i have to say how impressed i was. the service was really good. the food was lovely and tasty and really good value.

All the staff are friendly and always say hello.

Cant wait for next time !!

2  Thank zoe g