We spent our wedding night here after getting married at Newstead Priory. We booked after checking it out during Pines' annual wedding fare (recommended: free glass of bubbly for having a look at the rooms). The bathroom was a high standard, with one of the biggest baths I've seen and the room was well-equipped with a lovely four-poster bed. We had drinks in the bar in the morning after room-service breakfast: good service throughout and the breakfast came with lots of extras like pastries. There's a great gym (which I checked out on a separate visit; no workouts the day after my wedding day for me!) and the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room are lovely. There are also heated loungers round the pool which are super relaxing.
It's a good hotel with good quality facilities throughout, but it's too much of a generic, business/conference oriented place to feel particularly special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forest Pines is a luxury golf and country club hotel set within its own 190 acres of woodland just off junction 4 of the M180 in North Lincolnshire. The hotel is one of the region's premier hotels with extensive facilities including 188 luxury en-suite bedrooms, 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty spa, function rooms and 27 holes of Championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - a q Broughton
- Forest Pines Hotel And Golf Resort - a Qhotel
- Forest Pines Broughton
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel Lincolnshire/Broughton, UK