This is a very large hotel and if you have difficulty walking it would be best to ask for a room number below 40. The décor is up to date and very modern and clean with a good bathroom and the sort of facilities you would expect from a four star hotel.
The evening meal was well cooked and well presented. If you stay on a room only basis the breakfast is £15.00 which seems rather a lot.
We were disappointed with the breakfast because although the food was excellent the plates were none too clean and some of the crockery was cracked and had had a hard life in the dish washer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forest Pines is a luxury golf and country club hotel set within its own 190 acres of woodland just off junction 4 of the M180 in North Lincolnshire. The hotel is one of the region's premier hotels with extensive facilities including 188 luxury en-suite bedrooms, 18 metre swimming pool, gymnasium, beauty spa, function rooms and 27 holes of Championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - a q Broughton
- Forest Pines Hotel And Golf Resort - a Qhotel
- Forest Pines Broughton
- Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel Lincolnshire/Broughton, UK