“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jedburgh Guest House
Ranked #1 of 25 Cleethorpes B&B and Inns
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best I've been to, and graham is a great host highly recommended. If you need a B and B in cleethorpes or the general area this is the one. Thanks graham for looking after me. Won't be staying anywhere else next visit. Immaculately clean everything sparkling and the breakfast superb! Mike.

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Mike S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We were made to feel very welcome by Cheryl & Graham. Fantastic light and airy rooms, very clean & fresh too. Great tasty breakfast ( I have a café so no pressure there Graham ;-) ) central location, close to beach. Everything was just perfect, we will definitely be returning but as friends more than guests next time. See you soon Debbie & Paul

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

A cut above your usual guest house. I was made to feel very welcome from the moment I arrived to the time that I departed. I chose a room with en-suite facilities and was pleased to find that good quality toiletries, a fridge, hot chocolate and biscuits were provided - something that certain nearby (more expensive) hotels don't offer.

The room wasn't massive but it was comfortable and the fridge was a bonus!

The full-English breakfast was cooked to order and was delicious. Whitby kippers are available if you request them the day before.... but I forgot to order so I will try them next time!

Great value for money. Recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

We booked a room at jedburgh for my birthday and stayed 3 nights upon arrival cheryl gave us our key when we entered our room there was champagne and a card on the dresser for my birthday I thought this was very thoughtful and above and beyond the call of duty .

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Crawley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

It was a brief but pleasant stay, very very welcoming place to stay, I do tend to stay at a lot of B&B's / hotels with work but can quite safely say this is one of the best in recent times that they have booked for me, just a shame it was for only one night, Breakfast was ample in size and great in taste, so much so, I have asked my PA to book here again if im in the area.

Thanks you!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Amersham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I was recently booked in the Jedburgh Guest House by a colleague whilst on a business trip to Grimsby and I wasn't sure what to expect as the words 'single bedroom with shared bathroom' usually mean a tiny bedroom and a long trek to the bathroom. However on arrival I was very pleasantly surprised with a reasonable sized bedroom with a double bed, sink and modern TV. The impeccably clean shower room and toilet were just next door and the bedroom was clean and warm. Very friendly hosts and a good quality cooked breakfast topped off my experience - would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Mansfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

I had to Work in Cleethorpes / Grimsby,,, Over the weekend. After some internet searching I found Jedburgh Guest House. I don't usually write reviews. but in this case I felt as if I should. Absolutely fantastic. Both hosts were absolutely professional. Located right on the front, perfect position. Very Clean rooms. Food was Excellent. 5 * Food rating. Would highly recommend. Ade Rowe. Nottinghamshire.

Room Tip: If you are working or just need a break.. This is the place. Highly recommended